- Juniors, Seniors from all departments (3rd, 4th and 5th years) in addition to MBA students can participate in Idea Trophy.
- Each team must be comprised of three students from the same university.
- Team members can only be members of one team.
- Each team should decide on one “spokesperson” among the three members. Spokesperson will be the main contact person throughout Unilever Idea Trophy.
- Each Team can submit more than one idea at Phase 1. Ideas submitted cannot be revised.
- All ideas must be submitted in English to www.unilever-ideatrophy.com before Phase 1 Deadline.
- Idea Submission is limited to 150 words.
- Throughout the competition, participating teams will submit all necessary information online via www.unilever-ideatrophy.com and all contacts will be made via e-mail. Likewise, Idea Trophy Administration will provide all necessary information online via www.unilever-ideatrophy.com and via e-mail.
- Submissions later than the specified deadlines will not be accepted.
- In case of being awarded by a visit abroad, participants should be eligible to obtain a valid visa for the specified country to claim their awards.